Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Saladaeng Station area walkabout

Since it's my last day here, I spent about 1.5 hours walking around my hotel area towards Saladaeng Skytrain Station.

Very friendly dog. It followed me for quite a bit of distance from the hotel. So cute. Felt like having a bodyguard walking with me.. haha..


Outside a shop


Motorcycle taxi. Not sure what's the official term over there


Most people are very friendly when I approach them for photos. None of them rejected my request. But a lot of them are shy to look at my camera :)

This guy gave a smile when I pointed at my camera and is ready to pose for me


Start of a day


This woman is also very friendly. Although she is shy to look at my cam, she gave me a thumb's up for her bread that she is cutting.. :D


Mode of transport


Tuk tuk. I only experience it once. Don't quite intent to try again because of the pollution and hazardous speed. But they do represent the uniqueness of Bangkok.


At a bus stop


Not sure why this place is wet since it is not raining


Walking along the skytrain track


Corner. This road will also lead to my hotel.

No comments: