Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lumpini Park Bangkok

It's the last day in Bangkok. Took a morning stroll around my hotel and made a last minute decision to go to the Lumpini Park to take a look and observe Bangkok people's weekend lifestyle.

Frangipani ~ Fallen but still nice


The park is located near to my hotel and office area


I was amused by this father and son pair. They paddled quite rigoruosly so I went near to watch. Then I realised that they were chasing a monitor lizard.. faint.. haha..


Cat crossing the road. Oh ya.. I had even witnessed a dog very carefully crossing a hectic street looking left and right just like us human. lol..


I walked right up to this group of senior folks. Wanted to see what they were playing. And I wanted to ask if I could snap their photo. But they were so engrossed in their game. So I just snap anyway.. hehe..


I was lucky as the weather was quite cooling to walk. Surprise surprise..

No comments: