Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Scenic Redang Island, Terengganu Malaysia

Redang trip 6 - 9 August 2005 with my treasured bunch of buddies, kt, bren, kai, xy and win ^^



This was taken from the Laguna Beach Resort Restaurant during lunch time (buffet lunch yum yum :P) Weather was sure hot!



Aah... so relaxing there... Loved the blue skies and clear ocean :) Snorkelling was fun! I wanna go back again..! :D



Another coconut tree along the Pasir Panjang Beach. This was taken very early in the morning so weather was a tad gloomy.



Beach volleyball court at sunrise



This was one of the first sunrise pix that i took on the 2nd day. The temperature was so cooling that my Canon A70 lens began to 'fog'.. :P I didn't even realised it until 2 or 3 shots later. The results is this dreamy looking pix.. kekekee... :D



For this pix, I positioned the chair so that it faces the islands. Doesn't it looks like the chair is 'alive' and enjoying the sceneries as well? :) ... I kinda like this but the weather is just too gloomy.



Saw this 'staircase/ladder' along the beach and I actually wanted to portray a 'stairway to heaven' kinda feel for this by doing a closer shot. But somehow, couldn't get it the way i wanted it to be :( Never mind lar... next time :P



No comments: