Sunday, December 09, 2007

Christmas Light-Up 2007 Orchard Road, Singapore - Part 2

Last Friday, I went back to Orchard again in order to continue my attempt at capturing the Christmas mood at Orchard Road :)

The biggest Christmas tree in Orchard


I've tested. These are real! lol..


Close up for the big Christmas tree


Takashimaya's Christmas slogan


Hurry! Hurry! I gotta get my presents!


Outside Takashimaya


Freedom to buy more present? lol...


Wisma Atria. It's a disappointment. I didn't see much decor this year. The place looks cluttered and uninspiring.


Sale, sale everywhere...


At Wheelock Place just outside Borders.


The 'main entrance' to the Christmas magic. It's considered one of the landmark for Orchard Christmas decor. You won't miss this :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! love your photos! especially the red shades are so lovely!!

J.

Susu Kacang said...

hi nuya, great pics! what camera are you using?

Nuya said...

hi there, i'm using Canon S2 and A640 for the Christmas shots :)

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

WOW !!!! What gorgeous photos !!! I am a scrapbooker which requires photos on my pages, wish I could take night time shots like yours. Thanks for showing them. Am saving for a Cannon EOS, though dunno how long THAT would take *LOL*

My blog's at XANGA, Blogger is only for my portfolio and to add comments.

http://www.xanga.com/antique_chik

Nuya said...

hi aida,

thanks for your comments :) actually i'm not much into night shots. i usually take a few shots to ensure that i have one, two decent shots to select from.

anyway, good luck in getting your EOS ;)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

nuya.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.