Sunday, January 06, 2008

Everland Resort Theme Park

We were given a Big 5 ticket each to take 5 rides in the big theme park. Didn't have too much time to explore much. So we ended up trying the snow sleigh (first time for all of us :D), roller coaster, Ferris Wheel & 3D motion short animation.

The snow sleigh was very fun and less scary than I thought. All of us became kids again at that moment.. :) As for the roller coaster, I kinda preferred the one at HK ocean park. It was so enjoyable that I took about 4,5 rides at one go :P I didn't like this track at all. The basic track design are quite standard but I just did not enjoy. Did not bother to have a second go at it. My head was completely spinning after one ride.

Ferris Wheel was a nice slow ride after the head-spinning roller coaster ride. A chance to see the overview of the theme park and take some pix. Oh, i thought the 3D motion was quite well done. They added water splashing and wind simulation to make you feel like you are flying. A nice touch. The kids will enjoy this.

We also went to the 'Safari World - The only safari complex in the world where lions and tigers coexist'. I was actually more impressed with the trained bears than the lions and tigers.. haha..
oops.. Anyway, the whole group shared the same bus to go into the heavily secure safari area. The double gate makes me feel like i'm entering Jurassic Park.. lol. The bears were so well trained! One of them even walked on 2 feet along our bus and reached out to get food from our bus driver cum guide! It was so human-like that you will think that it was someone disguised in bear suit.. lol..Wow... impressive. At the end of it, the whole bus was filled with laughters, wows and oohs..


Skyway to travel from 'American Adventure' to 'European Adventure'



We are drivers too.


The view taken from the Ferris Wheel


Oink oink!


The Aesop Village. I felt like I'm in some sort of fairy tale village.


Let me out pleeeeeease ~~~~


Frog in shock


Good weather to relax ~~~~ Ok.. i lied. it was coooold ~~~~~~~~


This one is so cute. As though saying 'heh heh paiseh lah..'

Well let me see....

No comments: