Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan 2010, Day 3

My cam ran out of memory and I had left my spares memory card back at the hotel. Duh…

So.. I only have a few pix for day 3.. which is extremely rare.. lol..

P1120337

Shibuya street

P1120338

My last shot before my cam showed me the nice ‘Memory card is full’ message. How smart of me..

On day 3, we were supposed to visit the Ghibli Museum. But unbelievably, we could not find a single Lawson (convenient store) to purchase tickets from! While walking around Shibuya waiting for Shibuya 109 to open, we chanced upon one Lawson! Hiding in some backlanes.. –_- We fiddled around the vending machine and finally found a nice timing. But upon payment, we found that we need to pay using some special cards –_- So we just gave up since it will totally change the plans we have for the day. (Meant for shopping! lol.. )

 

P1120341

Bought a cute snoopy for my dear niece from Harajuku Kiddyland. They moved from the main street to a nice charming street nearby. Let me see if I can get some photos from my buddy’s cam.. (BIG HINT… )

P1120345

Some snacks and beer to end the day.. :)

Oyasuminasai, Day 3 ~~~

No comments: