Sunday, October 18, 2009

Genting Highland, Malaysia Sept 2009

The Theme Park - not much changes since my last trip. It's time to upgrade...


Fiery sunrise - I only managed this shot since the sun disappeared behind the clouds literally 2 seconds later and the magic moment was gone


Twilight hour


Strawberry jam with scoups of vanilla ice cream.. yummy ~~~ and not so sweet.

Ah.. my new found fav place there.. Oldtown Cafe. The staff are polite and customer service oriented. We had very nice experience there. I really hope they stay that way :)
I enjoyed it so much that I came back and went to look for its other branches in Singapore. The one in Toa Payoh somehow taste differently. Kinda disappointed. The ice cream wasn't that chilled and I didn't see strawberry chunks in it. The Genting Highland branch is so much nicer!

Rashberry jam with toast.. yummy too!


Classic white coffee
Not much photos taken this time as I was just chilling out and taking it easy there. Am really glad to be back to my hometown after being away for so long :)

No comments: