Saturday, March 14, 2009

Leaving Milford Sound

I must say that the Milford Sound drive is not easy. In some parts, the road are extremely narrow. And chances are, you will pass by those coach buses at some point. Do drive with extreme care if you plan to go there.

You will definitely pass by Homer tunnel to get to Milford Sound. Interestingly, the traffic lights operates at only a certain hour. I think 9am - 6pm or so. I couldn't quite figure out the rational for this though.

On our way back at the Homer Tunnel entrance, we waited for the traffic light to turn green


Just so you have an idea of how dark it is inside the tunnel

It's almost pitch black. The yellow light source is our headlight. With just minimal lighting for the tunnel, it's a little scary.
ps: I'm just glad that my friend was the one driving..lol..

No comments: