Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dusit Park

I wonder why I had overlooked this place on my previous visits to Bangkok.

It's quite an eye opener visiting the old palace. My tiny complain would be the ban on photo taking inside all the buildings. Also before entering each building, shoes must be taken off.



I only managed to shoot the Vimanmek Mansion from this angle.


This building stores photography work by HM King Bhumibol himself. My main purpose of visiting Dusit park in the first place.. hehe..


Abhisek Dusit Thron Hall - Exhibition of the SUPPORT Foundation's Thai Handicrafts



Before entering The Ananda Samakhom Throne Hall, woman wearing pants will have to buy a 40 baht sarong to wear. All woman must wear skirts to enter. I'm not sure why... The sarong layered on top on my thick jeans is killing me.. I can hardly walk... -_- But still the grand vista is worth visiting.


No comments: